Business Model Examples (198)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A télécharger : 5 Business Models disruptifs pour 2016

Bonjour, Vous pouvez télécharger l'étude 5 Business Models disruptifs pour vous inspirer en 2016. Les exemples passent en revue Recommerc…

Started by Peter Keates

1 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by PATRICK KONAN MESSOU

My first Business Model Canvas for CWorks CMMS

Started by Mohamed Fahmy

1 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

An interesting inversion on value proposition design

Last week I had an interesting experience with value proposition.  Recently I was working with the initiative to stop human trafficking. Th…

Started by Mike Lachapelle

4 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Bart Doorneweert

Canvas applied to model business partnerships

I've recently used the business model canvas to prepare a business partnership negotiation and it was very helpful in helping me think thou…

Started by Pierre Schaeffer

3 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Rick

Business Model Images

Would anyone be able to tell me if there is a section on this site where I can go to view or post (visual) examples of business models?

Started by Nicky Velez

3 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Rick

Business Model evaluation -- SWOT

I've read Business Model Generation and now am working my way back through it to build a business model(s). The business model evaluation a…

Started by Jay Morreale

33 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Rick

A typical insurance company BMC

Hi to all.  I recently read the book business model generation. it was great and attractive to me. for my first try, i have used  BMC princ…

Started by sadeq moradi

5 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Rick

Nespresso continues its march of invention

Nespresso has long been a favourite of the business model community as an example of effective business model innovation. In response to th…

Started by Mike Lachapelle

0 Sep 27, 2015

Start my own social enterpreunship

Hello all, my name is Marina and I am attending the following course at coursera  https://class.coursera.org/socialentrepeneur-002 It is th…

Started by Marina Klimi

3 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Md Hannan

Government Business Model Experiences

More specifically, I'm interested in sharing my experience and also understanding the communities views of Government department and Public…

Started by Ant Clay

6 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service