Business Model Examples (199)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Book Cover Design Sketches

Watch the short video with Alan, our designer, on his first book cover sketches. Your inputs are welcome. The discussion on the book cover…

Started by Alex Osterwalder

29 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Maria Droujkova

Business model examples

For my ow wiki I have made a few business model descriptions, using the canvas. Hopefully they can help create a larger collection. If you…

Started by Peter Froberg

6 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Peter Froberg

Teaching Business Model Design to Design Students

Having just finished teaching my "Business & Design" course for the fifth time, I wanted to share a few impressions about teaching busi…

Started by Victor Lombardi

6 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Richard Bell

Business Models for workshops during the financial crisis?

Today I was visiting business partners InnoEurope and BDA in Estonia to discuss the program for next year. Estonia will launch a program ar…

Started by Patrick van der Pijl

20 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Bas van Oosterhout

Can someone please get Wikipedia a new business model?

The plead-for-donations model is getting really desperate. You'd think a top-50 website with 150,000 volunteer authors and 10,000,000 artic…

3 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Praveen Singh

Ripe industry for innovation: newspapers

There's a lot of explicit talk about how newspapers have large audiences online and yet are still searching for a business model. Tim O'Re…

14 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Alex Osterwalder

Businessmodels & Innovation programs (KIBS)

Hi thinktank BMIH, I have a specific question about “knowledge-intensive business services” (KIBS) and their business model. This is the a…

Started by Gertjan Verstoep

6 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Praveen Singh

Peer insight,the Six Secrets of Business Model Exploration

The vision of Peerinsight, see attached document. I think, you will already know it. Secret #1 Everyone must speak businessmodel Secret #2…

Started by Gertjan Verstoep

2 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Gertjan Verstoep

White paper on the Google business model

I've found this interesting white paper made by a French company called Fabernovel.com on the Google business model. You can download it he…

Started by Steven Devijver

5 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Patrick van der Pijl

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service