Business Model Patterns (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interesting move by RIM - resource driven innovation

Besides the fact I am a Canadian, and thus have a somewhat vested interest in RIM and the Blackberry world, I have been following the trial…

Started by Mike Lachapelle

3 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Érico F. Scorpioni

Social Enterprise Patterns

An interesting project by Kevin Teo and his team out of Singapore using Business Model Canvas to research new patterns: http://www.sepatter

Started by Johan Steenkamp

0 Oct 11, 2012

what's value proposition in telecommunication industry? and how we can create segmentattion for customer?

I'm working on business model for telecommunication industry. and I want to know abour valu proposition in this industry

Started by reyhanehdehghan

5 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Francisco Perez

what's value proposition in telecommunication industry? and how we can create segmentattion for customer?

I'm working on business model for telecommunication industry. and I want to know abour valu proposition in this industry

Started by reyhanehdehghan

0 Sep 8, 2012

Developing patterns/rules for crowdsourcing and social marketing implications

Hi all, I recently started to work with the business model canvas and will use it for my work as social marketing strategy consultant. I cr…

Started by Oliver Nickels

0 Aug 16, 2012

Business model for process engineering / SOA end-goal

I have a task to analyse various businesses, owned by the same company, which they aim to integrate via ther related complimentary processe…

Started by Jean-Pierre Brits

5 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Roger A. Shepherd

Applicability of "low-cost carrier" model to other industries

What are the aspects of the airline industry that made it such a fruitful location for the low-cost carrier model? What would you look for…

Started by Steven Noble

0 May 8, 2012

Business Model Cloning

Read in the interesting BusinessWeek articles "German Copycats Clone Amazon.com" which describes how the notorious Samwer brothers have lau…

Started by Eugen Rodel

1 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Ian Perry

Crowdfunding pattern feedback sought

I'd be grateful for some feedback on a Crowdfunding model pattern I've been developing with students as part of a series of seminars, works…

Started by Justin Kirby

0 Mar 24, 2012

Purpose Driven Models

I dont find it easy to briefly explain my passion for models but here goes over 20 years ago while working for big 5 consultancies, I disag…

Started by Chris Macrae

2 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Chris Macrae

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service