Business Model Tools (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Relationship of Blue Ocean Strategy With Business Model

Hi, All, I have been attempting to explore the relationship or inter-connection between the Blue Ocean Strategy and Business Model. Anyone…

Started by Ray Lai

46 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Karl Burrow

Bringing BMI to your organisation.

Are you interested in seeing how a large number of your employees can be engaged in business model innovation? We've created a special even…

Started by Marc Sniukas

0 Sep 9, 2009

Further work: Business Model Ontology and System Dynamics simulation?

In several occasions documentation on the Business Model Ontology (BMO) research does mention System Dynamics, and at least simulation in g…

Started by Tor R. Grønsund

2 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Tor R. Grønsund

BM|DESIGN|ER web based tool to explore / desgin / innovate

Hi everybody! I have a special treat for you hubers. You might have seen my earlier work on creating a Business Model support tool (Alex s…

Started by Boris Fritscher

7 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Rod

What are similarities and differences between a business plan and a future business model for an enterprise?

What do you think? I'd like to hear your thoughts. Best, Rod.

Started by Rod

6 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Fernando Saenz-Marrero

Similar or alternative models

Most of us will know similar or alternative models for business models. Moreover, there may be other models not labeled as business model t…

Started by Erwin Fielt

1 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Erwin Fielt

Relations between high-growth firms, business model innovation and strategic partners

Hello best members of the hub, I'm writing a thesis about the relationship between high-growth firms, business model innovation and strate…

Started by Edwin Beumer

0 Apr 21, 2009

Technology and The Canvas

I'm interested in hearing how people are integrating technology ideas into their models using The Canvas. The Internet, Mobile and Social n…

Started by Rob Manson

0 Mar 25, 2009

How do/did you use our Business Model Innovation Approach?

Many of you have already applied the Business Model Innovation approach, which we are writing about in practice. Some already wrote about i…

Started by Alex Osterwalder

16 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Patrick van der Pijl

Software design Tools for Model design

Hi all, After spending quite some time here, i notice that we are working on documents or templates for the design. Do we have any softwa…

Started by Praveen Singh

16 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Alex Osterwalder

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service