Business Model Tools (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Business Canvas - Extracting the best

Hi all, We recently started to use the business canvas for an existing business which needed to focus their minds before engaging on a mar…

Started by Mark Downey

4 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Deep

Online Course

I'm interested in signing up for the online course but need a few information: How long does it take to complete all the modules? Are there…

Started by Peter Gape

13 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by AnneeSmith

90 shades of innovation

Hello, I´ve put together a set of 90 questions to uncover innovation potential based on the 9 building blocks of the business model canvas…

Started by Alexander M. Schmid

0 Jan 13, 2014

How to lead "landing phase" for our idea into the Market

How could be really "disarming" find out that someone else has already implemented our idea? I totally agree with Jeroen Kraaijenbrink when…

Started by Alessandro Rogora

2 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Alessandro Rogora

What are the shortcomings of the business model canvas?

Like most of you, I like business models and the business model canvas a lot. I teach it to entrepreneurs and managers and it is very usefu…

Started by Jeroen Kraaijenbrink

13 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Bill Kline

The social value designer - modeling the dialogue in social media

When working with the business model canvas and the value proposition designer many of my clients would like to find out what the "social"…

Started by Oliver Nickels

0 Sep 24, 2013

Business Model tools - Introducing a new Technology/ Process (HELP!)

Hello, As part of a research project on implementing electronic invoicing in my workplace, I am trying to find relevant business models to…

Started by Natasha Owens

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Natasha Owens

Interesting Tool: The Business Model Creator

Hi, Please see this prototype from "Syddansk University" in Denmark. It is quite interesting. Theres is a youtube video explaning the conce…

Started by Jonas Giannini

9 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Jonas Giannini

Business Model Fiddles - Portuguese and Spanish

The Business Model Fiddle application has been translated adding Portuguese and Spanish options. http://bmfiddle.com/f/   If your web brows…

Started by Johan Steenkamp

1 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Guido Walter

License of the value proposition map?

Hi everybody,  this is my first post here. Until now I was using this hub as a valuable source of information. You all are great! Now I ha…

Started by W. Alex Jansen

2 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by W. Alex Jansen

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service