Discussion of the Week (327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Design Guidelines

hi,   has somebody some experience with the develoment of design guidelines. Is this equivalent to enterpise principles?   thanks, Mario

Started by Mario van der Leest

2 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Mario van der Leest

VIDEO Dutch BMG Event in Rotterdam (NL) on 17th of November 2010

Dear Hub members, On November 17th 2010, we organized “The Business Model Generation Event” in Rotterdam, the Netherlands with the Dutch P…

Started by Patrick van der Pijl

2 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Patrick van der Pijl

BMGen and financials

Analysing the profits of SME companies, I found out that the ratio between value added and personnel costs is dominant when determining the…

Started by Paul Mencke

4 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Mario van der Leest

Businessmodels in disruptive markets

I am trying to set up a list of criteria that businessmodels in disruptive markets should comply with. Don't know if it's possible. Just th…

Started by Pieter Engel

5 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Pieter Engel

Google Android vs Apple Iphone

Google android OS is a competitor to Apple in the mobile OS segment. Very curious to know the difference in business model of Google vs App…

Started by Praveen Singh

8 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Dr. Jude A. Rathburn

What is your BMG Workshop experience?

Hello All- We are planing to hold a BMG campaign,  Hubbers input is greatly appreciated on these points concerning the Workshop they attend…

Started by Omar Salama

2 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Omar Salama

Feature Discussion: Business Model Innovation Killers

Every one to two weeks we will feature a new major business model discussion on the Hub. Hopefully we can mobilize all the brainpower, expe…

Started by Alex Osterwalder

32 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Omar Salama

BMI Process – the right moves at the right time?

Dear Hubbers,   after conducting some research I assume that there are major differences regarding the needed emphasis and key success fac…

Started by Georg E. A. Stampfl

3 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Georg E. A. Stampfl

Hotel Development Strategies

Just joined the BMIH and recently purchased the BMG. I'm hoping to expand my business strategy planning knowledge and eager to share any co…

Started by Michael Murphy

0 Nov 21, 2010

telecom vendors business model evolution

Hello everyone. I am newbie in this interesting forum.   Alex: How do you think the telecom vendors will or should evolve their business mo…

Started by Sami Dob

5 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

RSS

© 2018   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service