Discussion of the Week (319)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hotel Development Strategies

Just joined the BMIH and recently purchased the BMG. I'm hoping to expand my business strategy planning knowledge and eager to share any co…

Started by Michael Murphy

0 Nov 21, 2010

telecom vendors business model evolution

Hello everyone. I am newbie in this interesting forum.   Alex: How do you think the telecom vendors will or should evolve their business mo…

Started by Sami Dob

5 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

Cloud Computing Business Models

The Action is hotting up in the cloud computing space. With Oracle moving in with support of Amazon EC2. Lots of players in the Infrastruct…

Started by Praveen Singh

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Andrew Weller

Transition of Business Model Canvas to Spreadsheet (income statement)?

Hi, Have anyone done a spreadsheet modeling income based on the business model canvas?  My case uses Value Propostion - Revenue Stream - C…

Started by Tor R. Grønsund

2 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Tor R. Grønsund

"Growth Markets"

I am a newbie here and am very exicted about finding business model design.  I work for a government contractor who is trying to diversify…

Started by Jason Mahoney

4 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Jason Mahoney

Channels vs Customer Relationships

Hello. I am Victor, and this is my first post in this community. I work matching entrepreneurs and angel investors. I receive/hear many bus…

Started by Victor Perl

6 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Roberto Pino León

Public Sector use of the tools

We are about to use the canvas and model with a public university continuing education division.  I am also going to teach the tools in my…

Started by Hunt Lambert

4 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Hunt Lambert

THE BMG Book Price at Amazon and Alex's Business Model

I was really surprised to see a low price of BMG at Amazon: $4.99 ! http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/2839905809/sr=1-1/qid=1266587857

Started by Haider Raza

3 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

Business Model Innovation Quiz with Mini-Caselets (Your Help/Examples Wanted)

Alan Smith, designer of Business Model Generation, and myself are currently working on a playful, but useful toolkit for business model inn…

Started by Alex Osterwalder

27 May 8, 2010
Reply by Alex Osterwalder

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service