Introductions (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glad to be here

It's great to be here with all of you. I'm looking forward to learn a lot and to connect with people that care about the same things I care…

Started by Steven Devijver

15 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Albert Johns

Seeking Experienced Business Model Consultant

Our company has recently embarked upon several discussion around our business model but we feel the need for outside consultation too aid u…

Started by Christopher Alan Swan

2 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Christopher Alan Swan

How to persuade an organization to adopt the Business Model Canvas rather than use the Balanced Scorecard?

In my openion, the nine basic building blocks in the Business Model Canvas are just talking about similiar concept of the Balanced Scorecar…

Started by Franzi Liu

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Zhuang Lynn

Hello From an Electronics Designer/Manufacturer in Toronto

Hi all, I'm from an electronics designer/manufacturer in Toronto. We've done well by selling high performance products with excellent cust…

Started by Paul Walker

2 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by John W Babiak

Discussions - where the action takes place

It is here in the discussion forum where the action takes place. In the forum we will discuss the book chunks, innovative business model ex…

Started by Alex Osterwalder

6 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Ian Perry

Business model for Tire Business

Hello fellow BMG, Can anyone assist me with a business model for a Tire redistribution service?

Started by Sala jama

0 Jun 8, 2012

Searching for innovative business model designs in the upcoming coworking industry

Just coming back from the first european coworking conference (http://coworkingeu.wordpress.com/) at The HUB Brussels with 140 people from…

Started by Peter Schreck

0 Dec 2, 2010

Re-energizing the hub - thoughts on sparking new discussions in the community

I am sure there are a number of members who, like me, are concerned about the hiatus the group seems to have taken with the completion of t…

Started by Mike Lachapelle

4 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Erwin Fielt

RSS

© 2018   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service