Off Topic (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teaching Business Model Innovation

Hello Everyone,   I am currently taking my Master's of Education at Queens University, I have my Bachelor’s of Commerce, and am working tow…

Started by Bianca Dudenhoffer

5 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Bianca Dudenhoffer

Thesis

HI,I'm Angelina Verzina and I study Management Engineering.I'm struggling with the thesis and the main topic will cover the CRM and the use…

Started by Angelina Verzina

8 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by gniot group

Limitations and Assumptions of the Busines Model Canvas

I am a student from the Masters in Management program at NOVA School of Business and Economics, Lisbon, Portugal. Currently, I am developin…

Started by Nuno Bolas

22 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Gabriel Bloom

Group Forum vs. Main Forum: a Visibility Gap?

As a BMC enthusiast, I signed up to the Business Model Hub community as soon as I discovered it. Recently, I created a Group called "Busine…

Started by Luca Orlassino

4 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by gniot group

Greetings to everyone

Hi everyone! My name is Andrii Demko. I’m a CEO of The Mobile Cards. We created a software product that links companies with direct consume…

Started by Andrii Demko

0 Apr 11, 2015

Books that complement BMG

Hi, I'm looking for new books about startups, entrepreneurship and new business in general. I've already read BMG, BMY, Startup's Owner Ma…

Started by Pedro Maia

7 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Alice John

What is CRM (Customer Relationship Management) ?

I would like to know what business model innvation hub thinks about CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Is any thing is missing in my CR…

Started by Tahir Marfani

12 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Alice John

Decision Making

The most vital state in any business endeavor is the point of decision making. Because too much is at stake, most people doubt and fret whe…

Started by Ian Perry

2 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by peterscot

Decision Making

The thought process of selecting a logical choice from the available options. When trying to make a good decision, a person must weight the…

Started by vikashpandit

2 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by kamini nigam

Setting Up a Small BMC Consultancy

Hello, After testing the BMC in PhD research and informally using it at a number of small firms I have contacts with, I am considering cond…

Started by Graeme Heyes

0 Jul 22, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service