Mukom Akong Tamon's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I read your presentation on slideshare ... and that made things much clearer. And o…"

Mukom Akong Tamon replied Jan 6 to What are your most difficult challenges in using the BM canvas

14 Jan 6
Reply by Mukom Akong Tamon

"sorry I didn't explain, I don't actually want to remove it. Just thought if someone…"

Mukom Akong Tamon replied Jan 5 to What are your most difficult challenges in using the BM canvas

14 Jan 6

"I'm unable to share those in a public forum. However, we can do a skype call and dis…"

Mukom Akong Tamon replied Jan 5 to Business Model Vs Operation Model

9 Jan 5

"Thank you Mike. That quite clarified it a lot more. Any books or material you would…"

Mukom Akong Tamon replied Jan 5 to What are your most difficult challenges in using the BM canvas

14 Jan 6

"if you can, get everyone into a 2-hour Introduction to the Business Model Canvas. I…"

Mukom Akong Tamon replied Jan 4 to What are your most difficult challenges in using the BM canvas

14 Jan 6

"i find that HOW you come up with the model greatly affects it buy in a) Did you get…"

Mukom Akong Tamon replied Jan 4 to What are your most difficult challenges in using the BM canvas

14 Jan 6

"I'm still a bit unclear about the Customer Relationships block ... I've seen Alex u…"

14 Jan 6

"what are you trying to accomplish with an "Operational model"? show conceptually ho…"

Mukom Akong Tamon replied Jan 4 to Business Model Vs Operation Model

9 Jan 5

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service