Alex Osterwalder's Discussions (583)

Discussions Replied To (533) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats! Looking forward at reading more about your DBA ;-)"

Alex Osterwalder replied Jan 25, 2016 to Business Model Innovation in Established Companies

5 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Ritvi soni

"Thanks for sharing, Ziv! Very useful work on the topic of ecosystems of business mod…"

Alex Osterwalder replied Jul 8, 2013 to Ecosystem business model - Customs and trade

1 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Alex Osterwalder

"I can't see the mandatory reference BusinessModelGeneration.com under every Canvas.…"

Alex Osterwalder replied Mar 26, 2013 to Canvas Model Design - iPad app

2 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by José Betancur

"I like the post and the conversation here. A couple of lines on how to use the new t…"

Alex Osterwalder replied Aug 25, 2012 to An example of the customer-value fit mapping

9 Jan 31
Reply by Zarood Design

"Nice post and excellent approach, Mike! It's a very practical tool that complements…"

Alex Osterwalder replied Jul 31, 2012 to A practical exercise for understanding customer segments

14 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Leticia Mendonca

"The rules are pretty simple and aim at fostering sharing and the application of the…"

Alex Osterwalder replied Jul 20, 2012 to offering business modell generation seminars

4 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Lubna Taimeh

"Sergio, personally, I apply the Canvas the same way to NGOs and to for-profit compan…"

Alex Osterwalder replied Jul 15, 2012 to NGO Business Model, Urban Trees

8 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

"Nuno, the Canvas is based on my PhD dissertation, which you can find here: http://sc…"

Alex Osterwalder replied Apr 29, 2012 to Limitations and Assumptions of the Busines Model Canvas

22 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Gabriel Bloom

"back for a visit in July/August 2012 ;-)"

Alex Osterwalder replied Dec 21, 2011 to How to use Buisnesss Model Generation to create a hackerspace in Bangkok thailand

3 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Alex Osterwalder

"Excellent initiative. The Hub is getting a facelift :-)"

Alex Osterwalder replied Aug 3, 2011 to New Layout for the hub!

9 May 9, 2014
Reply by emmaharward

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service