Richard Reisman's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Mike.  As to effects on the canvas, yes, it is a question of both direct and…"

Richard Reisman replied Nov 11, 2016 to New book on a new class of business model patterns - "FairPay: Adaptively Win–Win Customer Relationships"

3 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by soniyaphilip

"My new book, "FairPay: Adaptively Win–Win Customer Relationships" addresses this in…"

Richard Reisman replied Nov 7, 2016 to FairPay Revenue Models: A new Pattern for Business Model Generation

1 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Richard Reisman

"I should have added one more blog link as being directly on this range of impacts: h…"

Richard Reisman replied Aug 11, 2011 to Better Revenue Models: Pay What You Want – Not Crazy After All These Years?

11 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Richard Reisman

"Antony, Thanks for picking up on my suggestion that "It seems PWYW and FairPay are p…"

Richard Reisman replied Jul 22, 2011 to Better Revenue Models: Pay What You Want – Not Crazy After All These Years?

11 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Richard Reisman

"Salvador, thanks -- I would be happy to hear about any plans relating to FairPay pri…"

Richard Reisman replied Jan 24, 2011 to Better Revenue Models: Pay What You Want – Not Crazy After All These Years?

11 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Richard Reisman

"Yes there are some close approximations to that, and they work across a network of s…"

Richard Reisman replied Oct 11, 2010 to Better Revenue Models: Pay What You Want – Not Crazy After All These Years?

11 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Richard Reisman

"Some interesting observations. 1. As to why people will pay fairly, the first sever…"

Richard Reisman replied Oct 10, 2010 to Propose New Business Model Patterns to Describe and Discuss

34 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Rick

"I suggest that FairPay, a radically new adaptive and dynamic pricing process, enable…"

Richard Reisman replied Sep 27, 2010 to Propose New Business Model Patterns to Describe and Discuss

34 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Rick

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service