Stephen Nason's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ingrid, your work looks very interesting on a quick glance. I work for a non prof…"

Stephen Nason replied Mar 25, 2014 to Small not for profit community Theatre and Arts centre

52 Oct 26
Reply by david miller

"Phillip, I just came across this blog post. It is an interesting thought about theat…"

Stephen Nason replied Mar 13, 2012 to Small not for profit community Theatre and Arts centre

52 Oct 26
Reply by david miller

"One idea I had was to take the new plug in Alex created for value proposition/custom…"

Stephen Nason replied Jan 31, 2012 to Small not for profit community Theatre and Arts centre

52 Oct 26
Reply by david miller

"You are not alone in this conundrum of the organization trying to have its cake and…"

Stephen Nason replied Jan 29, 2012 to Small not for profit community Theatre and Arts centre

52 Oct 26
Reply by david miller

"Hi Mike.  I guess unlike most businesses we didn't have an idea for a value proposit…"

Stephen Nason replied Jan 29, 2012 to Small not for profit community Theatre and Arts centre

52 Oct 26
Reply by david miller

"Is there a specific value proposition that the organization would like to find a way…"

Stephen Nason replied Jan 27, 2012 to Small not for profit community Theatre and Arts centre

52 Oct 26
Reply by david miller

"Looking forward to hearing back from you on this.    One of the issues we have here…"

Stephen Nason replied Nov 9, 2011 to Transforming community centrs into social enterprises

6 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Marijn Mulders

"Marijn. Mike Lachepple just informed me of this discussion. I am a follower of BMG a…"

Stephen Nason replied Nov 9, 2011 to Transforming community centrs into social enterprises

6 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Marijn Mulders

"I too use the colour coding to to show strong weak and neutral aspects of our busine…"

Stephen Nason replied Jun 11, 2011 to Canvas Extensions - what are members doing?

4 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Andrew Harnden

"I don't have them differentiated on the actual results spreadsheet. But give me a fe…"

Stephen Nason replied May 17, 2011 to Business Model Evaluation

46 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Suraj Kumar

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service