Mike Lachapelle's Discussions (444)

Discussions Replied To (393) Replies Latest Activity

"You are much more likely to get a response from the community if you were to post so…"

Mike Lachapelle replied May 11 to Hello

2 May 15
Reply by William M Sands

"Aryan; The view that simply defining a great business model will ensure success is m…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Mar 21 to Help me not loosing my religion on business models...

3 Apr 23
Reply by thomson white

"Hello Sandeep Welcome to the Business Model Innovation Hub. Please keep in mind this…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Mar 8 to New Boy in the House .:)

2 Apr 23
Reply by thomson white

"Please do not apologise for speaking in your first or preferred language. You are mo…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Feb 11 to Appel à contribution sur "Business Model Generation & Value Proposition"

1 Feb 11
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

"As with any company, the business model canvas and the Business Model Generation app…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Jan 18 to MINING INDUSTRY

1 Jan 18
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

"Okay - to do that you have to go back to the underlying concepts of the canvas struc…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Jan 5 to What are your most difficult challenges in using the BM canvas

14 Jan 6
Reply by Mukom Akong Tamon

"Not sure why you would want to remove the CR block. Even if the customer(s) is manda…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Jan 5 to What are your most difficult challenges in using the BM canvas

14 Jan 6

"You have to appreciate the approach to customer relations has evolved, expanded sinc…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Jan 4 to What are your most difficult challenges in using the BM canvas

14 Jan 6

"Not every evaluation can be empirical. Business models are a strategic statement. If…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Dec 23, 2016 to How I can evaluate two business models applied by two firms?

2 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Haithm Mohammed Alsabri

"Well, a business model is the general term for the statement of the rationale by whi…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Dec 22, 2016 to Business Model Vs Operation Model

9 Jan 5

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service