Mike Lachapelle's Discussions (453)

Discussions Replied To (401) Replies Latest Activity

"G.T. the lack of real world case studies may be related to the sensitive nature of i…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Nov 8 to Examples of mature firms applying the BMC

1 Nov 8
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

"Julianna; This discussion raises doe interesting questions and concerns for me. Ther…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Sep 21 to Business Model Canvas and Performance Management

2 Oct 4
Reply by Juliana Raquel de Miranda Pontes

"There still seems to be a lot of confusion between the levels of abstraction. At a s…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Jul 17 to How to connect between strategy model ( BM canvas) and enterprise model.

4 Jul 18
Reply by Quang Huy Nguyen

"The challenge here is you seem to assume a linear relationship between the strategic…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Jul 7 to How to connect between strategy model ( BM canvas) and enterprise model.

4 Jul 18
Reply by Quang Huy Nguyen

"There is a limit on what the business model canvas can be used for. It is not intend…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Jul 7 to Is that necessary to add cost struture and value stream into business model canvas? what is main role of those elements?

3 Jul 7
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

"That is a very broad question which is, at best, difficult to answer. Can you narrow…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Jul 7 to Online Business.

3 Aug 10
Reply by Priya Arrora

"Liandra If you check the date on this discussion you will notice it is quite some ti…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Jul 7 to New Layout for the hub!

11 Jul 7
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

"The fundamental flaw in your approach is you are mixing levels of abstraction - stra…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Jul 7 to Is that necessary to add cost struture and value stream into business model canvas? what is main role of those elements?

3 Jul 7
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

"You are much more likely to get a response from the community if you were to post so…"

Mike Lachapelle replied May 11 to Hello

4 Jul 7
Reply by Liandra

"Aryan; The view that simply defining a great business model will ensure success is m…"

Mike Lachapelle replied Mar 21 to Help me not loosing my religion on business models...

3 Apr 23
Reply by thomson white

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service