Srinivasan N's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Your points are well taken. I guess the model/canvas is as good as one can make it. …"

Srinivasan N replied Apr 26, 2012 to Limitations and Assumptions of the Busines Model Canvas

22 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Gabriel Bloom

"My proposition is customer and value proposition are two sides of the same coin. The…"

Srinivasan N replied Apr 23, 2012 to What is the core element of the business model to the telecom operators?

7 May 9, 2012
Reply by Clemens Frowein

"Interesting question. Here are my thoughts... On the face of it, it appears that cus…"

Srinivasan N replied Apr 22, 2012 to What is the core element of the business model to the telecom operators?

7 May 9, 2012
Reply by Clemens Frowein

"Just a matter of semantics but how is "Reply" appropriate in a "Discussion" since it…"

Srinivasan N replied Apr 21, 2012 to New Layout for the hub!

11 Jul 7
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

"Looks good. I still have to familiarize myself with the navigation here as it is onl…"

Srinivasan N replied Apr 21, 2012 to New Layout for the hub!

11 Jul 7
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

"Absolutely - "as the process provides enormous clarity." In fact it is a good exerci…"

Srinivasan N replied Apr 21, 2012 to Limitations and Assumptions of the Busines Model Canvas

22 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Gabriel Bloom

"Interesting James! Would you be able to share that Business Model with forum members…"

Srinivasan N replied Apr 20, 2012 to Small not for profit community Theatre and Arts centre

52 Oct 26
Reply by david miller

"Einztein.com has some links on skill/time exchange sites. I am unable to recall any…"

Srinivasan N replied Apr 20, 2012 to Skills Exchange Business Model

2 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Srinivasan N

"Thanks Jitender. I find a low awareness of the BMC in India. What is your experience…"

Srinivasan N replied Apr 20, 2012 to Case studies for teaching business models generation

49 Nov 6
Reply by Pedro Trillo

"I guess so John. My nephew is in Columbus, OH and I have been to Houston, Detroit, A…"

Srinivasan N replied Apr 20, 2012 to Case studies for teaching business models generation

49 Nov 6
Reply by Pedro Trillo

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service