d.vanwingerden's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sahil, you are very welcome! I am surprised how you and others still find this a…"

d.vanwingerden replied Mar 14, 2016 to Advanced yet simple to use Excel Spreadsheet for Business Model calculations

75 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Thomas Noon

"Hi Rob, It makes me happy to read that you found the Excelsheet so useful! I spent s…"

d.vanwingerden replied Oct 9, 2013 to Advanced yet simple to use Excel Spreadsheet for Business Model calculations

75 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Thomas Noon

"Hi Marcelo, As far as I know the BMT is for iPad only. Which is a pity, I believe. T…"

d.vanwingerden replied Mar 18, 2012 to Advanced yet simple to use Excel Spreadsheet for Business Model calculations

75 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Thomas Noon

"Hi Teisha, Thanks for your reply. You can find the 'current status' by downloading t…"

d.vanwingerden replied Feb 27, 2012 to Advanced yet simple to use Excel Spreadsheet for Business Model calculations

75 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Thomas Noon

"Hi Marcia, I have suspended this project for now, see above. My advice for now: use…"

d.vanwingerden replied Feb 27, 2012 to Advanced yet simple to use Excel Spreadsheet for Business Model calculations

75 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Thomas Noon

"Hi Tom. Thank you for your interest! Currently I am in the middle of new things and…"

d.vanwingerden replied Oct 20, 2011 to Advanced yet simple to use Excel Spreadsheet for Business Model calculations

75 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Thomas Noon

"Already there. Check out the spreadsheet I uploaded in this thread."

d.vanwingerden replied Oct 19, 2011 to Advanced yet simple to use Excel Spreadsheet for Business Model calculations

75 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Thomas Noon

"Hi Marijn,   Sounds great!   regards, Diderik"

d.vanwingerden replied Oct 4, 2011 to Advanced yet simple to use Excel Spreadsheet for Business Model calculations

75 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Thomas Noon

"Hi Omar,   Thank you very much! Please let me know if and how the sheet works for yo…"

d.vanwingerden replied Oct 4, 2011 to Advanced yet simple to use Excel Spreadsheet for Business Model calculations

75 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Thomas Noon

"Hi Bambang,   You can download the sheet for free, see link in comment above.   Plea…"

75 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Thomas Noon

RSS

© 2018   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service