Philip Galligan's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"To all who have contributed to this discussion I am very grateful. I have been surpr…"

Philip Galligan replied Jan 15, 2013 to Small not for profit community Theatre and Arts centre

52 Oct 26
Reply by david miller

"Stephen Thank you for the article. It makes for thought provoking reading."

Philip Galligan replied Mar 13, 2012 to Small not for profit community Theatre and Arts centre

52 Oct 26
Reply by david miller

"Hi Patrick As opposed to an airline that is dependant on sales of flight tickets, Ry…"

Philip Galligan replied Feb 22, 2012 to THE 10 Best Business Models!

62 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by David Moore

"Hi Patrick I find the variety of revenue streams the most compelling aspect of the R…"

Philip Galligan replied Feb 21, 2012 to THE 10 Best Business Models!

62 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by David Moore

"Patrick Like them or hate them, in Europe Ryanair has to be one of the best and most…"

Philip Galligan replied Feb 21, 2012 to THE 10 Best Business Models!

62 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by David Moore

"Further to my previous suggestion I now attach a draft template from my IPad App. Yo…"

Philip Galligan replied Feb 10, 2012 to Ideas for the Business Model Generation

85 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Catia Pimenta de Sousa

"This article supports the view that the business model and design thinking are becom…"

Philip Galligan replied Feb 3, 2012 to Business Model Library

35 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Philip Galligan

"Following any BM workshop or engagement there is a need for an action plan based on…"

Philip Galligan replied Jan 31, 2012 to Ideas for the Business Model Generation

85 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Catia Pimenta de Sousa

"My question has created an interesting discussion and thank you all for your respons…"

Philip Galligan replied Jan 29, 2012 to Small not for profit community Theatre and Arts centre

52 Oct 26
Reply by david miller

"Thank you Tim. This looks like a very good starting point. Education is a major aspe…"

Philip Galligan replied Jan 25, 2012 to Small not for profit community Theatre and Arts centre

52 Oct 26
Reply by david miller

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service