Luca Orlassino's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Tks, @ Matteo.Great, funny one for the B2C category. Also tks for your short explana…"

Luca Orlassino replied Dec 9, 2013 to Value Proposition in Ads, Homepages, Slogans, etc.: Post Your Favorites and Share the Fun!

2 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Luca Orlassino

"Hi Mike, I've personally started introducing the BMC as an analysis and design tool…"

Luca Orlassino replied Nov 28, 2013 to Request from Alexander Osterwalder to Hub participants

13 Mar 20
Reply by jorge kahwagi

"Thank you, Mike. Meanwhile, I have posted the link to the group on my LinkedIn profi…"

Luca Orlassino replied Sep 6, 2013 to Group Forum vs. Main Forum: a Visibility Gap?

4 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by gniot group

"Frank, I have often felt that puzzling, unconfortable feeling of uncertainty, in dec…"

Luca Orlassino replied Sep 3, 2013 to Value Proposition Canvas - Redundancy between Gains/Pains and Pain Relievers/Gain Creators

25 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Amaya chaudhary

"I agree with Mike on all points. Looking at the same entity from different viewpoint…"

Luca Orlassino replied Jul 3, 2013 to The 4 hardest parts of building a BMC

3 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Luca Orlassino

"Hi Nathalie, generally speaking, and particularly in your case, both customer relati…"

Luca Orlassino replied Jun 4, 2013 to Issues while designing business model canvas for social shopping community

11 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Luca Orlassino

"Maarten, Mike, I agree on including the required financial resources in KR, their (e…"

Luca Orlassino replied Jun 4, 2013 to Capital investment and cash flow in BMC

4 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Torsten Röhner

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service