Cesar Picos's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello,   I think the best idea is try to increase the value proposition: let´s try t…"

Cesar Picos replied Aug 12, 2011 to Business Game

19 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Jon Swift

"Hello Toni,   When the team realizes the business model concept and the components o…"

Cesar Picos replied Aug 10, 2011 to Business Development Planning Process

3 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Cesar Picos

"Hello Jeffrey,   My consulting firm has used the canvas for medium and small busines…"

Cesar Picos replied Apr 3, 2011 to Business Model Canvas and Small Business Development

41 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Karl Burrow

"Hello Hayk,   In my experince I use Triz mainly when defining the Value proposition,…"

Cesar Picos replied Mar 8, 2011 to TRIZ, SIT and business models

2 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Marijn Mulders

"Mark, The e-mail address is: cpicos@prodigy.net.mx Cesar."

Cesar Picos replied Jun 28, 2010 to New Book on Strategic Innovation: Reshaping Strategy

6 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Marc Sniukas

"Hello Marc, Congratulations for this new book, I have been reading literature you h…"

Cesar Picos replied Jun 26, 2010 to New Book on Strategic Innovation: Reshaping Strategy

6 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Marc Sniukas

"Marc, Thanks so much for the detail, now is very clear for me, it seems to be a very…"

Cesar Picos replied May 3, 2010 to Toolbox: Business Model Evaluation Scorecard

4 May 3, 2010
Reply by Cesar Picos

"Hello Marc, Just a question: it is supposed to be fullfilled after a diagnose / ana…"

Cesar Picos replied Apr 28, 2010 to Toolbox: Business Model Evaluation Scorecard

4 May 3, 2010
Reply by Cesar Picos

"Hello, According to the example it is more like a case, if the intention is more to…"

Cesar Picos replied Apr 6, 2010 to Business Model Innovation Quiz with Mini-Caselets (Your Help/Examples Wanted)

27 May 8, 2010
Reply by Alex Osterwalder

"Hi Mike, Thanks for your reply. I agree with you that the most critical point from…"

Cesar Picos replied Feb 16, 2010 to Re-energizing the hub - thoughts on sparking new discussions in the community

4 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Erwin Fielt

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service