Kenneth McGrath's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't personally take on the idea of integrating the two models from the original…"

Kenneth McGrath replied May 19, 2013 to Importance of integration - new tool for canvas by Alex

33 Aug 3
Reply by Edwin Mwitumwa Mununga

"I re-drew it as follows because of concerns that I might create confusion around the…"

Kenneth McGrath replied May 15, 2013 to Importance of integration - new tool for canvas by Alex

33 Aug 3
Reply by Edwin Mwitumwa Mununga

"I've heard about this before and I definitely think it's the way to go.  In this cas…"

Kenneth McGrath replied May 10, 2013 to Business model patterns in Healthcare - pattern 2

5 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Alex Davidge

"So if I understand your problem discovery space, the two (2) VPs are:   1) non-comme…"

Kenneth McGrath replied May 10, 2013 to Business model patterns in Healthcare - pattern 1

2 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Gilles Meura

"The glaring problem with my integrated version is that the VPC should be thought mor…"

Kenneth McGrath replied May 7, 2013 to Extension of model to triple bottomline evaluation

18 May 28, 2013
Reply by Karl Burrow

"Most Directors will tell you that CASTING a movie is the key to a successful product…"

Kenneth McGrath replied May 7, 2013 to The company within the company

5 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Ed Capaldi

"Two ideas come to my mind, namely: 1) By encouraging employees to become key partner…"

Kenneth McGrath replied May 6, 2013 to The company within the company

5 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Ed Capaldi

"This coming Sunday May 5th is International Permaculture Day.  For those who are not…"

Kenneth McGrath replied May 2, 2013 to Extension of model to triple bottomline evaluation

18 May 28, 2013
Reply by Karl Burrow

"Hmmm... I'm not sure what to make of their template and their Excel download doesn't…"

Kenneth McGrath replied May 1, 2013 to Strategy on a Page v Business Canvas

2 May 10, 2013
Reply by Dan Rushworth

"Thanks.  I wanted to show the relationship between the VP and CS of course (as these…"

Kenneth McGrath replied Apr 30, 2013 to Extension of model to triple bottomline evaluation

18 May 28, 2013
Reply by Karl Burrow

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service