Erwin Fielt's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Formulating the essence of the Canvas in a vision or compelling tag line (see Blue O…"

Erwin Fielt replied Jun 12, 2013 to Getting beyond the checklist

6 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by James Olson

"Hi, I agree with Mike that the Business Model Canvas in general covers the important…"

Erwin Fielt replied Jun 12, 2013 to What more could be added to the existing Business Model Framework?

8 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Albert Johns

"Ideas like "prosumer" relate to "service logic" (as discussed in literature by for e…"

Erwin Fielt replied May 27, 2013 to Issues while designing business model canvas for social shopping community

11 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Luca Orlassino

"Hi Mike. While I like the idea, I have the impression this is a bit too late as the…"

Erwin Fielt replied Apr 17, 2013 to Badly teaching BMG

6 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Kenneth McGrath

"Hi. The topic of new IT-driven business models in health care has received quite so…"

Erwin Fielt replied Jan 14, 2013 to Innovative business models in eHealth in Europe?

5 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Hans Delporte

"Hi Lars. An intresting question. I have also been doing some thinking in this area.…"

Erwin Fielt replied Dec 19, 2012 to IoT, Internet of Things. Business model seeds anyone?

15 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Jeff Lewis

"Thanks for sharing this Mike. Very good example and insightful thoughts. Where would…"

Erwin Fielt replied Oct 26, 2012 to Interesting move by RIM - resource driven innovation

3 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Érico F. Scorpioni

"There must be a Gartner employee amongst the Hub members, as they are using BMG them…"

Erwin Fielt replied Sep 11, 2012 to looking for "Getting the Right IT: Using Business Models"

20 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Paul de Groot

"As stated by others, there are usually ways to critically examine this and sometimes…"

Erwin Fielt replied Sep 7, 2012 to Confusion in Business Model Canvas: Customers or Partners

12 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Patrick van der Pijl

"I put a library example I once made up on my blog: http://fieltnotes.blogspot.com.au/"

Erwin Fielt replied May 19, 2012 to Case studies for teaching business models generation

48 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Bui Doan Hai

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service