All Discussions Tagged 'BM' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to connect between strategy model ( BM canvas) and enterprise model.

Hi friends,  Nowaday, there are so many strategy model and enterprise model, however I see a gap between those things, for my point of view…

Started by Quang Huy Nguyen

4 Jul 18
Reply by Quang Huy Nguyen

What are your most difficult challenges in using the BM canvas

Perhaps the community can help you address some of the key challenges you face in using the canvas to describe and communicate your busines…

Started by Mike Lachapelle

14 Jan 6
Reply by Mukom Akong Tamon

Using The Business Model Canvas Part 1 – Strategic Planning

The business model canvas is an extremely effective framework and tool to understand, design and change the way one does business. Most peo…

1 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Leandro Bitetti

Using The Business Model Canvas Part 2 – Innovation

In the previous post I talked about the various ways in which one can use the business model canvas (BM canvas). We see four key areas of b…

0 Apr 24, 2015

Disruptive Business Models: What is the disruptive potential of your company and how is it influenced by your own managerial activities?

Take this fast survey and contribute to an on-going research on disruptive innovations by the Rotterdam School of Management. You will have…

Started by Andrea Franco

0 Jul 31, 2013

Business Models in the new Economical Landscape

The old economical models are failing. Economics as a science failed to understand the world of business and work. Has a consequence humani…

Started by Nuno Miguel Marques Couto

1 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Nuno Miguel Marques Couto

Business Model Toolbox - Q&A

With the release of the BM Toolbox app, we should have a forum for comments, questions and mutual support. Would love to hear what the earl…

2 May 3, 2011
Reply by Bob Ell

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service