All Discussions Tagged 'Design' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Designing for Thriving: Bringing Living Systems Thinking into Organizational Design - Feb 13 Meeting of the Strongly Sustainable Business Model Group

As we start our 7th year, and are well past 1200 members, I thought it was time to start sharing with this community the growing impact of…

Started by Antony Upward

0 Feb 5

+1000 Business Model Canvas examples released. https://vizologi.com

Hey there! First of all thanks for waiting. As we promise you at the beginning of this summer, we have been working on more than free 100…

Started by Pedro Trillo

0 Oct 24, 2017

Get 1000+ different business models for FREE. Clap your hands and say YESSS!!

Empower your business insights with more than 1000 canvas for FREE. At vizologi we're working hard to release vizo, a FREE business platfo…

Started by Pedro Trillo

0 Jun 18, 2017

A design approach for the Business Model Canvas

Hello everyone, I am doing a research project about how design is related with each of the 9 key business drivers on the business model can…

Started by Marlen Saldivar

2 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Marc Sniukas

Recap of the Business Design Summit

Well, just back in Canada after helping out at the Business Design Summit in Berlin. What an event! The single best comment we received was…

Started by Mike Lachapelle

3 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Paul Hobcraft

Putting the Environmental Dimension into the Business Model Canvas

The Business Model Canvas, as described in Business Model Generation by Osterwalder and Pigneur (2010), presents an easy and general usable…

Started by Sami Dob

2 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Laurence Kuek

Tools for creating customer focus

Having a background in user centered design, I want to share with you a tool that I often used to create user centered products. This tool,…

Started by Michael van der Steen

0 Aug 17, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service