All Discussions Tagged 'book' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to find the best opportunity for your business?

Is it right to follow business opportunity book to grab the right opportunity and motivate yourself or there is something else to do for it.

Started by Brian Scott

0 May 7

Business Model or Business Plan

Good morning everybody, have a great week. I am a Turkish business consultant concentrated on BUSINESS PLAN and BUSINESS MODEL. As a matte…

Started by Tufan Karaca

0 Jan 19, 2015

Book Title Vote

We would like to know more about your opinion on the below book titles. Once the book title is chosen we can start designing the book cover…

Started by Alex Osterwalder

42 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Ishank Thakur

FastCompany: You Might Be Running a Stupid Company if...

In our article today on Fast Company, Michael Hinshaw and I outline five questions to ask to determine whether your company is committing c…

Started by Bruce Kasanoff

2 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Bruce Kasanoff

Wanted: Good Book Designs (Best Practices)

I am looking for good book examples that have succeeded in fulfilling the success criteria, which Yves and I have determined for our book.…

32 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Michael Byrne

I had the first sample of the book in my hands! (see pics)

Dear Hub members, Today at the end of the day I was happy to hold the first copy of the fully manually made "Business Model Generation Boo…

Started by Patrick van der Pijl

2 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Patrick van der Pijl

What about the book? Printing & Distribution (1)

Dear Hub members, After Alex, Alan, Yves and Tim have worked like crazy on the book, I would like to tell you a bit of our journey of prin…

Started by Patrick van der Pijl

4 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Patrick van der Pijl

18th book chunk on Ambidextrous Organizations

This chunk is about old vs. new business models in established companies. Definitely, a really important topic and I think we have some rea…

20 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by John Sutherland

Your chance to be in the book: First double-page Hub section

Do you want some additional visibility for yourself in the book? As a Hub member your name will be mentioned anyways, but that’s only one l…

58 May 24, 2009
Reply by Bob Dunn

The 4th Book Chunk - business model patterns

This book chunk is about a first business model pattern: multi-sided platforms. It is a relatively short chunk to test the idea and present…

33 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Alex Osterwalder

RSS

© 2018   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service