All Discussions Tagged 'business' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Business model design

Hi all, I live in India. A few years back I & my wife started a project to help unemployed women to earn from home. We thought of teac…

Started by Siju George

0 Feb 2

How to run productive meetings which helps to improve my company productivity

Hello All, As an owner, I always think about my company productivity. I know that meetings are the crucial part of every business and they…

Started by shrikantha

0 Dec 29, 2017

What are some of the most interesting business models of 2017?

If we follow the 50 Smartest Companies 2017 released by MIT Technology Review you will find an interesting combination between technology…

Started by Pedro Trillo

0 Dec 28, 2017

How To Improve My Business Productivity

We are running a business in India. Here my problem is I'm feeling like my business productivity is not good as a result I'm not getting th…

Started by shrikantha

0 Dec 14, 2017

Must see few features for choosing web statistics.

Most of web statistics company gives us few common features. But they don't gives us all the features. As my opinion we should justify few…

Started by Nayem Sheikh

1 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Priya Arrora

Business Models for eHealth Services

Hello there,  thanks for approving me here.I am a student and my thesis has the topic:Describing and categorizing business models for eHeal…

Started by Philipp Richter

1 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by Priya Arrora

How To Build Long-Term Outsourcing Success in business

Is your outsourcing project delivering as expected? Not every project does. In fact, according to a Dun & Bradstreet report, 25% of the…

Started by david miller

4 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Lady Monreal

Is that necessary to add cost struture and value stream into business model canvas? what is main role of those elements?

Dear friends,  Currently, I am doing a small research for using business model canvas to describe how to run a business and then put it int…

Started by Quang Huy Nguyen

3 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

Just wandered through this sites about Business Model

I was just searching through the google about Business model and its various was to increase as well improve the Business Model.Here's the…

Started by Devik Balami

1 May 11, 2017
Reply by annajaden

Partnership Design

Started by Bart Doorneweert

0 Apr 15, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service