All Discussions Tagged 'business' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Partnership Design

Started by Bart Doorneweert

0 Apr 15

Business Models for eHealth Services

Hello there,  thanks for approving me here.I am a student and my thesis has the topic:Describing and categorizing business models for eHeal…

Started by Philipp Richter

0 Feb 22

Co-create the FIFA 2014 Business Model!

Four years ago we worked on the business model of FIFA as you can see through the comments below. It was an exciting co-creation process. N…

Started by Patrick van der Pijl

55 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by soniyaphilip

New book on a new class of business model patterns - "FairPay: Adaptively Win–Win Customer Relationships"

My new book, FairPay: Adaptively Win–Win Customer Relationships, rethinks business models for the digital era.  It has been praised as    “…

Started by Richard Reisman

3 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by soniyaphilip

Using Technology To Improve Your Business?

History shows that businesses have always relied on technology to ensure their continuity. Small family businesses running fruit farms and…

Started by Dao Vu

12 May 5, 2016
Reply by Dao Vu

Just wandered through this sites about Business Model

I was just searching through the google about Business model and its various was to increase as well improve the Business Model.Here's the…

Started by Devik Balami

0 Mar 6, 2016

Looking to Buid a New Business

I’m looking to build a new business and are about to draft a business plan, I also spend time working out my optimum business model as well…

Started by Mr. Roman

0 Jan 5, 2016

Open Business Models Made With Creative Commons

Thought I'd see if anyone else is working on "open business models" where businesses are using and producing goods that come from and contr…

Started by Paul Stacey

1 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Rick

business model for restaurant

Hi, I am planning to make a business model for restaurant operation. Is there anyone in this forum who has already made a business model ab…

Started by Peter Gunawan

3 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Rick

Teaching Business Model Innovation

Hello Everyone,   I am currently taking my Master's of Education at Queens University, I have my Bachelor’s of Commerce, and am working tow…

Started by Bianca Dudenhoffer

5 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Bianca Dudenhoffer

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service