All Discussions Tagged 'canvas' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Request from Alexander Osterwalder to Hub participants

The Strategyzer team is doing research for a report into large and multi-national corporations that have adopted the business model canvas…

Started by Mike Lachapelle

14 on Sunday
Reply by thomson white

Partnership Design

Started by Bart Doorneweert

0 Apr 15

Digital Marketing Canvas

Hi, I just want to let you know that a friend of mine got inspired by Osterwalder's BMC and "designed" the "Digital Marketing Canvas".  He…

Started by Gregory Dirick

2 Jan 16
Reply by sin123

What are your most difficult challenges in using the BM canvas

Perhaps the community can help you address some of the key challenges you face in using the canvas to describe and communicate your busines…

14 Jan 6
Reply by Mukom Akong Tamon

BM Canvas - version in French

I have had a request for a version of the BM canvas in French - see attached file. My thanks to the team at Strategyzer for providing the…

0 Sep 21, 2016

Partnership Design Masterclass; September 23rd in Utrecht, The Netherlands

Hello everyone, I'm hosting a Masterclass on Partnership Design. This will be an opportunity to learn about partnership-enabled business mo…

Started by Bart Doorneweert

0 Aug 15, 2016

Value proposition canvas Starbucks Amazon Apple

Hi, I'm Angelina Verzina and I study Management Engineering. I'm searching for my thesis the Value proposition canvas of Starbucks, Amazon…

Started by Angelina Verzina

2 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Bob Ell

Value Proposition Canvas - Redundancy between Gains/Pains and Pain Relievers/Gain Creators

Dear all, I have been working recently with a client on their value proposition using the Value Proposition Canvas. I found that we tende…

Started by Frank Seidel

25 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Amaya chaudhary

business model for restaurant

Hi, I am planning to make a business model for restaurant operation. Is there anyone in this forum who has already made a business model ab…

Started by Peter Gunawan

3 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Rick

Using The Business Model Canvas Part 1 – Strategic Planning

The business model canvas is an extremely effective framework and tool to understand, design and change the way one does business. Most peo…

1 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Leandro Bitetti

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service