All Discussions Tagged 'design' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The importance of focus in designing innovation

I recently read 'A Beautiful Constraint' by Adam Morgan and Mark Barden. For those interested in design approaches and leading innovation,…

Started by Mike Lachapelle

0 Jun 16

Partnership Design

Started by Bart Doorneweert

0 Apr 15

New book on a new class of business model patterns - "FairPay: Adaptively Win–Win Customer Relationships"

My new book, FairPay: Adaptively Win–Win Customer Relationships, rethinks business models for the digital era.  It has been praised as    “…

Started by Richard Reisman

3 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by soniyaphilip

Partnership Design Masterclass; September 23rd in Utrecht, The Netherlands

Hello everyone, I'm hosting a Masterclass on Partnership Design. This will be an opportunity to learn about partnership-enabled business mo…

Started by Bart Doorneweert

0 Aug 15, 2016

MBA in Business model design - What should it look like?

In Denmark, we are currently working on a MBA in ‘Business model design’ to begin next fall. We are far with the curriculum, but now we loo…

Started by Sune Gudiksen

9 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Avik Saha

DESIGN THINKING FOR STARTUPS

DESIGN THINKING FOR STARTUPS MORE AT: DRP FOLLOW ME AT @MADUCAO

Started by Industrial Designer Marcio Dupon

0 Sep 11, 2014

Short term or long term?

I am currently utilizing the business model canvas to build out the concept of sustainability practices, products, and reporting for a for-…

Started by Gwen Chojnacki

0 May 19, 2014

Understanding and supporting business model innovation: EU research & innovation call for New forms of innovation

If someone would be willing to participate in the application for the EU call New forms of innovation in the topic: Understanding and suppo…

Started by Marko Savić

0 Mar 22, 2014

A question for MBA students (current or recent)

I have noticed quite an increase over the past few months of students involved in MBA programs signing up to the Hub community and identify…

14 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by robert yawe

Recap of the Business Design Summit

Well, just back in Canada after helping out at the Business Design Summit in Berlin. What an event! The single best comment we received was…

3 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Paul Hobcraft

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service