All Discussions Tagged 'marketing' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Marketing plan

Hi there! I woul like to use the Canvas to build a marketing plan for a business that is not very mature in term of marketing strategy . …

Started by MarieClaude

2 Jan 25
Reply by MarieClaude

Digital Marketing Canvas

Hi, I just want to let you know that a friend of mine got inspired by Osterwalder's BMC and "designed" the "Digital Marketing Canvas".  He…

Started by Gregory Dirick

2 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by sin123

Business Socializing Model

Hi from Malaysia ! I would be interested to explore the Business Model based on Social Media which is the norm currently.  With the new set…

Started by EduGuideMalaysia

1 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by peterscot

Developing patterns/rules for crowdsourcing and social marketing implications

Hi all, I recently started to work with the business model canvas and will use it for my work as social marketing strategy consultant. I cr…

Started by Oliver Nickels

0 Aug 16, 2012

Business model for Tire Business

Hello fellow BMG, Can anyone assist me with a business model for a Tire redistribution service?

Started by Sala jama

0 Jun 8, 2012

Help me create a Marketing Comm's Canvas

I'm a marketer and I love the business model canvas, I was wondering if anyone has great examples of how they have adapted it for marketing…

Started by Jaz Blakeston-Petch

2 May 26, 2012
Reply by Jaz Blakeston-Petch

Sports sponsorship... worth the time and money?

Hi I'm new to this group and looks forward to all the thought provoking discussions from here on in.   My question is about Sports Sponsors…

Started by Steven C

0 Sep 30, 2011

MARKETING Business Model for Entertainment Property

Wondering if there are any existing business models that apply to the marketing function specifically.  I recently used the BMG template to…

Started by Ginger Zumaeta

0 Sep 23, 2011

Benchmarking: Marketing/sales for business model consultants

Hi, I am working as a management consultant (my own company). I have been focusing on organization and leadership but as I am becoming mor…

Started by Jonas Lindelöf

2 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Jonas Lindelöf

Online "Marketing Material" for Business Model Generation

A couple of Hub members have asked us how they could integrate the extensive preview of Business Model Generation into their websites and b…

Started by Alex Osterwalder

9 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Cesar Picos

RSS

© 2018   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service