All Discussions Tagged 'model' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Partnership Design

Started by Bart Doorneweert

0 Apr 15

Business Models for eHealth Services

Hello there,  thanks for approving me here.I am a student and my thesis has the topic:Describing and categorizing business models for eHeal…

Started by Philipp Richter

0 Feb 22

New book on a new class of business model patterns - "FairPay: Adaptively Win–Win Customer Relationships"

My new book, FairPay: Adaptively Win–Win Customer Relationships, rethinks business models for the digital era.  It has been praised as    “…

Started by Richard Reisman

3 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by soniyaphilip

Just wandered through this sites about Business Model

I was just searching through the google about Business model and its various was to increase as well improve the Business Model.Here's the…

Started by Devik Balami

0 Mar 6, 2016

Looking to Buid a New Business

I’m looking to build a new business and are about to draft a business plan, I also spend time working out my optimum business model as well…

Started by Mr. Roman

0 Jan 5, 2016

business model for restaurant

Hi, I am planning to make a business model for restaurant operation. Is there anyone in this forum who has already made a business model ab…

Started by Peter Gunawan

3 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Rick

Teaching Business Model Innovation

Hello Everyone,   I am currently taking my Master's of Education at Queens University, I have my Bachelor’s of Commerce, and am working tow…

Started by Bianca Dudenhoffer

5 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Bianca Dudenhoffer

Using The Business Model Canvas Part 4 – Investments

In the previous blogs I talked about the various ways in which one can use the business model canvas (BM canvas). We see four key areas of…

Started by Mike Lachapelle

0 May 8, 2015

MBA in Business model design - What should it look like?

In Denmark, we are currently working on a MBA in ‘Business model design’ to begin next fall. We are far with the curriculum, but now we loo…

Started by Sune Gudiksen

9 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Avik Saha

An Innovative Business Model

According to you, when a business model can be defined innovative? And what are the characteristics of an innovative business model? I am r…

Started by micol pogliani

2 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Jacob Akiona

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service