All Discussions Tagged 'revenue' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is that necessary to add cost struture and value stream into business model canvas? what is main role of those elements?

Dear friends,  Currently, I am doing a small research for using business model canvas to describe how to run a business and then put it int…

Started by Quang Huy Nguyen

3 Jul 7
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

New book on a new class of business model patterns - "FairPay: Adaptively Win–Win Customer Relationships"

My new book, FairPay: Adaptively Win–Win Customer Relationships, rethinks business models for the digital era.  It has been praised as    “…

Started by Richard Reisman

3 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by soniyaphilip

The BM for selling through an integrator or reseller

I recently had a very interesting question asked about how the business model works when selling something through and integrator/reseller.…

Started by Mike Lachapelle

1 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by Lise Robitaille

Diversified revenue streams saved the music store

HMV Canada (separated in June 2011 from the British HMV group PLC), has remain a strong presence in shopping malls across the country. The…

Started by Mike Lachapelle

0 Jan 25, 2015

calculation model - HELP!!!!

hi everybody,   I am currently working with the calculation model of the ipad toolbox and have a problem. Hope someone can help me out!   T…

Started by Renske Valk

1 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Yannick Mériguet

Transition of Business Model Canvas to Spreadsheet (income statement)?

Hi, Have anyone done a spreadsheet modeling income based on the business model canvas?  My case uses Value Propostion - Revenue Stream - C…

Started by Tor R. Grønsund

2 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Tor R. Grønsund

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service