All Discussions Tagged 'tools' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

+1000 Business Model Canvas examples released. https://vizologi.com

Hey there! First of all thanks for waiting. As we promise you at the beginning of this summer, we have been working on more than free 100…

Started by Pedro Trillo

0 Oct 24

Advanced yet simple to use Excel Spreadsheet for Business Model calculations

Hi BM experts!   I am thinking of creating an advanced yet simple to use (Excel) spreadsheet to do Business Model calculations. Something a…

Started by d.vanwingerden

75 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Thomas Noon

Looking to Buid a New Business

I’m looking to build a new business and are about to draft a business plan, I also spend time working out my optimum business model as well…

Started by Mr. Roman

0 Jan 5, 2016

Lean StartUp and Building your own StartUp: great MOOC,s

If you are a beginner and crazy about innovation and entrepeneur, here I bring some interesting links of nice MOOC,s about this knowledge.…

Started by Josep Ramon Badia Albanell

0 Jul 17, 2014

Question to the community on using the canvas

What aspect of the canvas do you find most difficult to understand and with which to work? What component or dynamic of the  canvas do you…

Started by Mike Lachapelle

0 Oct 3, 2013

Business Model Benchmark

I have written a white paper concenring Business Model Evaluation, Business Model Comparison and Business Model Benchmark. I'm curious abou…

Started by Marijn Mulders

1 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by patrick quinn

More Canvas (Templates) outside the book

Hi everyone. I'm looking for some templates supporting the process that is described in the "Strategy"-Section in the BMGEN Book. Of course…

Started by Thomas Krischer

5 May 15, 2011
Reply by Marijn Mulders

Propagating B2C Empathy Maps (Page 130+) Customer Insights Using Survey Monkey/Free Tools

Greetings: Friday, December 24th, 2010 Yokohama, Japan   Guess P Drucker said wise words on customer focus, (didn't he?)   BMIH Empathy Map…

Started by Pepper Valston

0 Dec 24, 2010

Book: Seizing the White Space

Has anyone read "Seizing the White Space: Business Model Innovation for Growth and Renewal" by Mark W Johnson? It just came to my attention…

Started by Livia Labate

4 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Mike Lachapelle

Software design Tools for Model design

Hi all, After spending quite some time here, i notice that we are working on documents or templates for the design. Do we have any softwa…

Started by Praveen Singh

16 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Alex Osterwalder

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service