Dear BMG Memebers,
I need your help. I  read the BMG book and Blue Ocean. The information was extremely stimulating.  I am at the research phase attempting the BWG Canvas. I need to organize a group to  assist me with the Business Model Canvas. Please let me know if anyone is interested. 

crf.ideas@gmail.com

Views: 524

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mario,

I´m already several days trying to write you a message but I had some personal problems and that´s why I was out. Now everything is ok.

Could you please Mario explain me the whole picture of the proyect you want to share with us? I think is the first step to start working on it, sharing ideas and learning from each other.

Regards 

Hello Salvador,

I appreciate your questions very much.

For the last 2-years I have been  researching and developing ideas for my online fashion business (men and women apparel). I read many books, visited endless websites, participated at Webinars, and now I want to do the work. I'm at the stage of creating the business model. It would be a great opportunity for  me to realize this with the support of the type of people, I think who share the same passion about the Business Model Generation.

Kind Regards,

Mario

That's great Mario,

So we are looking for creating a Business Model for an online fashion business, and plotting it on the canvas you created on Lucid Chart?

Hello Andre, I hope you can find the time to place your comments on the Lucid Chart.

Kind Regards,

Mario

Hello Andre,

Yes. Darrell offered the Lucid Chart  for us to work together on conceptualizing the Business Model. He has very good experience with the BMG Canvas. Which would be a benefit to us all.

Regards,

Mario

Hi again Mario,

Is it about retail sales? distribution? design? al of them? My wife is in love with the fashion business. She has studies as a  personal shopper. I will involve her, at least I'll try, in this proyect. Do you have a first approach of your model?

Reagrds

Hello Salvador,

The model would investigate the design, sales and distribution among other things. Its great that your wife might be interested. Actually I confirmed meeting  with Darrell on the Lucid Chart tomorrow from 8:00 am PST. I'm not sure what's your time difference. I hope you can join us. I don't have a first approach for the model at the moment.

Regards,

Mario

I am on Madrid time UTC/GMT +1, and PST is UTC -8, so we have a difference of 9 hours :). 8:00 am is 9:00 pm here in Spain. I'll try to be with you in the Lucid Chart, it is a dificult time because of my little daughter but, I´ll do the best to be with you.

Regards

I understand, I got three children and its always busy on my side. Hope you can make it.

Kind Regards,

Mario

Hi Mario,

What about your meeting? I visited the lucid chart and I saw some notes on it. I would like you to reply one question, when talking about fashion, are you thinking in clothes  exclusively?

What about complements? Bags, foulards, etc 

Wich range of quality and price are you thinking in? 

I already have some ideas but I would like to understand more deeply your initial ideas.

Thanks and regards

Hello Salvador,

Yes. At the moment I'm focusing on clothes exclusively. Eventually include bags, shoes, etc. The market is ready-to-wear casual clothing [ZARA, BENNETON]. I will be posting more information which you can comment on.

Kind Regards,

Mario

Dear CANVAS GROUP

I'm intersted in your project. I'm a Management consultant in China. I find that BMG book is very intersting and easily be used to vsion key elements of managements to my clients. I'm going to explor its usage in my business scope. If you still need one hand, please add me in. A view from management.

Best regards

Shaojian Cao

RSS

© 2018   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service