... where visionaries, game changers, and challengers discuss business models
Well you're selling a very targeted product to an enterprise or at least large business customer. I don't see any pricing info at a casual glance on your website, so I think I'm right in assuming you're on long lead/slow sales cycle/big fish type deals.
That's what any Digital Marketing strategy should be built to support. I would forgo much if any paid content or banner ads and instead look for opportunities to sponsor any industry specific news sources or blogs. You can sometimes offer to pay a nominal fee to have someone review your software on their site.
I'd get rid of the video on your about page with the truck running over the android phone. I don't know what that has to do with your logistics software and its filmed sideways. Maybe i'm missing the point.
It seems to me that the actual purchasing customer base for your product is a pretty small industry market. You might do better thinking about where those folks hang out and spending your money there. My gut says tradeshows, and particularly partner deals with the warehouses and other equipment/software your stuff augments.
I have seen this question asked in various forms over the last few months. What you need to understand is marketing strategies are not like buying clothing - "What do you think looks good on me?"
Marketing is geared to your customers and the type of marketing, as well as the messages you craft, have to be related to your customer segments and insights you have about your customers motivations.
There is no way anyone can provide any substantive or useful advice without that knowledge.
Go do market research, and spend time getting to know your customers. Then ask questions of experienced people on how best to reach that segment.
Go for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram Promotion with proper strategies, images with suitable content..!!
well you have asked not to mention about the SEO stuff. now the rest is advertising. and some more simple stuff are
keep a good relation ship between your customer so that they recommend you to others .
and since you want digital marketing service
do some social media posting
and provide a add in tv , etc .
Great conversion, Even i want to know the what are the bet digital marketing trends for 2016. i was more concentrating on Search engine optimization. But it is up to major search engines like Google , Yahoo and Bing. But I really need the information about the Best digital marketing trends for 2016.
Being one of the earliest forms of digital marketing, it includes delivering personalized or targeted messages at the correct time. For example, brands like Amazon, Flipkart, etc. deliver emails that are tailored to meet the user’s requirement.
Well, it is the most general type of Digital marketing which is used to increase the website’s visibility across the search engines. There are various techniques involved in this process ranging from on-site technical analysis and improvement, to blogging, link-building and content creation.
It is better known as Paid Search. In this process paid adverts are typically placed to the right or above of the ‘organic’ search results. The cost will depend on the competitiveness of the keyword you’re bidding on.
It is all about managing a brand’s image across multiple social channels including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin and many others. This type has become greatly popular, mature and complex over the last few years.
Don’t confuse it with PPC! This involves the process of advertising on others website. For example, you can buy a banner space on popular website, paying the website owner for the same.
It is a perfect blend of various elements of the marketing. Generally, it always involves publicizing an element of content across multiple channels. It may include videos on Youtube, blogs, email marketing, as well as some traditional elements, all with goal to assure that the content grabs the attention of the market and spreads naturally through online communities.
Besides, the aforementioned online marketing components, it is the widely used Digital marketing type. Especially, with the exponential rise in usage of smartphones around the world has enhanced the dependency on them for quick and timely information.
This are some of the digital marketing .
I think your website is quite promising and has perfect on-page factors, you should increase social media presence and don't target on link building only but also create a reputation factor in your niche
Most Important Strategy for increase the market your webside.
1. Post Daily Content for Continued Growth
2. Utilize Images When Posting to Facebook
3. Increment Exposure of your Communities With Social Buttons
4. Run a Launchrock Campaign
5. Influence Social Reviews to Automate Word of Mouth Marketing
6. Make Micro Content
7. Run a Twitter Q&A
8. Run a Pinterest Treasure Hunt
9. Try different things with Different Titles in Your Blog Posts
10. Make it Easy for Customers to Share and Pin Your Products
11. Put resources into an Infographic
12. Make a Complimentary Board on Pinterest
social media and email marketing are the good strategy to promote the business.
I think your website is good enough.You should try facebook marketing for your website.
what do you think about creating/providing a little Live-Demo-Online-Event (via Google Hangouts or anything else). Where you grab the pain points of your potential customers and show how to avoid these points with your software.
Try get the attention of the your target group by creating a event on linkedin. Or send the invitation to you contacts.
Here's an idea:
1. What are the pain points for someone who would use your services?
2. Use that pain point to create a blog or video.
3. Use that blog or video to create a Facebook Ad.
4. Use Facebook targeting to narrow down your audience.
5. Test about 2-3 different audiences, using $5 / day - see which one performs best. Keep that one, turn off the rest.
6. Set up your original campaign as 'website views'
7. Be sure to add your FB retargeting pixel on the website you're sending traffic too. Set up a custom pixel to track your audience.
8. After 50 views, set up a lead conversion campaign using your FB audience pixel and retarget those that came to your website.
9. For the retargeting campaign, have a higher value offer but also more of a commitment. (ie. Free 30 min consultation but they need to enter email, phone number, etc, to schedule)
10. After getting their info, send them some pre-meeting information to prime them for your services.
11. Have the meeting and close on them.