Share your ideas. What should we be developing to help the Business Model Generation? Events, tools, projects. Let's do a brainstorming...

Views: 7997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can find a Spanish translation here:

Happy Business Modeling :-)

Muchas Gracias

I have been speaking to Vistage CEO boards around the U.S. using the Business Model Canvas as one of the key foundations for the program.   It's clear to me that a wiki program would be very useful for them and an added value proposition for BMG.  Can we visit.  402-633-1489.

Best regards,

Nick Niemann

one of the 470

Business Model Generation tool for...Mac's

Hi, we would like to see an export feasiblity, to excel (calulations of cost and incomes),
local ambassadors, regional / local events and local case studies / content.
I think it would Be great to buy the Business Model canvas as a magnetic Whiteboard foil like esselte easyflip foil. Size A0 or A1.
Cheap, Big Size, rewritable, usable at any flat wall

Dear Thorsten,

I already use the canvas at A-0 format. It works great!!! Use post-its, or have the canvas in plastic so you can write on it.If possible use smartboards as the canvas and save it as a pdf, ppt or other file formats.

A chapter on Business Model Innovation for Triple Bottom Line Business Models - have a look in our group Business Models Beyond Profit

I would like to see more examples of B2B high-tech cases. Examples of innovative thinking in all 9 building blocks. Also a export function to PDF and file-sharing from iPad would be great. Last, a online tools to generate, edit and collaborate on business model canvas (ie for Mind Maps)

Events is a must! It's good to have the opportunity to learn from others who already have good experience on the do's and don'ts of the Canvas.

PS: funny there was no answer to this until now.

Events - Some of us who are fans of the book in Singapore are organizing a little networking event for people to get together and talk about business models.

Wikia - We've also created a wiki site as a companion to our real-world get togethers. The wiki is here: 

Hub 2.0 - I think part of the fun a Hub 2.0 could have would be in the "gamification" of "biz model generation". We could turn the activity of innovating biz models in to a form of a meta-game. Hubbers create a profile and are awarded meta-status for accomplishing "in-game" feats.

Some ideas from RPG's and old-school media could be relevant: experience points for online participation, associate/sponsorship/marketing for real world events, merchandising of products, reach/relevance and clans, leaderboards, etc.

© 2015   Created by Alex Osterwalder.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service