Hello,

I'm a new resident of Chicago. I have been working as a research associate in a leading pharmaceutical company based in Hamilton. Last month, our family moved to Chicago after selling all the properties in Canada. Now, we are planning to start a seafood restaurant in the new place. I know it's a difficult task and a lot of preparations need to be made in advance.

I have done all the registration formalities and rented a space in the city center. Advertising is very important for a restaurant and it is also a big part of restaurant management. Usually, restaurant managements spend at least 4% of their revenues on marketing. Since we are launching a new venture, chances are very less to survive without advertisements. But, careful planning and thoughtful execution are really essential to attract more potential customers. I have heard of guerrilla street marketing strategy that focuses on low-cost unconv... tactics that yield maximum results. Can someone list out the best shops providing such services in the city? Thank you in advance!

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Richerd.
To grow your restaurant business, you can create your business page on various social media platforms like facebook, twitter, instagram etc and can post about your restaurant. Post photos, People's reviews even your menu! this will help you to get more costumers. You can also create your website later to take your business online.

In addion to what Pooja mentioned, you can target your ads through these social media platforms based on customer segments you prefer (young or old or high-income or based on geography, preferable food, etc..).

But before all of these marketing tactics you should build your marketing strategy and defining your customers personas (profiles).

One of strategy examples:
Make your researches to know what your customers prefer using from the social media platforms (bcz it diff per country), because this will decrease your ads cost and knowing which SM platform you will focus on. Wish you all the best!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Alex Osterwalder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service